Frequently Asked Questions
What changes will be made in 2020 for safety?
- All staff will wear masks during camp
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available for campers/staff to use. Everyone will be instructed to wash their hands or use sanitizer after games/activities and before lunch
- Each camp will remain with the other participants in their specific camp for the week (no crossover between camps)
- Contact-less drop off and pick up
What should my child bring to camp?
- Water Bottle (Required) Water jugs are available for refill.
- Lunch is strongly recommended for all camps except for Junior Camp
- Snack is recommended for all camps as we will break for a few minutes
- Sunscreen is recommended and can be reapplied by request
- Please check the general information for each camp you register for to see if there are any sport specific items you may need to bring.
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON ANYTHING YOU BRING!
Are camp counselors required to obtain background checks?
Yes! We have them on file.
What time can we drop-off and pick-up for camp?
All drop-offs and pick-ups should be at the designated times of camp. Extended day options are available. For more extended day information please email us at email@example.com.
What happens if it rains?
Please first call the hotline number at 610-269-5851 and listen for the prerecorded message and detailed instructions. We make every attempt to have the hotline message recorded at least a half hour prior to the start of camp.
- If the forecast is calling for a light rain or passing shower, we will move under the pavilion until we are clear to resume normal camp activity.
- If the forecast is calling for steady rain and periods of moderate/heavy rain, we will attempt to move activity indoors to Lionville Middle School. Please note, LMS is not open on Fridays.
- If during the course of a given week of camp a day is cancelled, no refunds will be given. If a second day is cancelled, you will be given an additional day of camp in a week of your choosing at a later date in the summer.
What are my payment options? (Other payment information included)
- Credit card payments are the easiest/quickest way to secure your child’s spot in camp through our website.
- Checks: If you choose to pay by check, please proceed to online registration form and select the “Pay by Check” feature. Once the form is completed, you will have 10 days to mail-in a check to: P.O. Box 312, Lionville, PA 19353. Checks may either be payment in full or $50 per participant/per camp (nonrefundable). If you choose to pay $50, please have the balance on first day of camp.
- All registrations have a built-in $50 nonrefundable portion. In the event of a cancellation, please do so at least 48 hours prior to the start of camp to receive your partial refund.
- Full refunds will be given for any participant with doctor’s note.